Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Berike

What do you use to calculate fuel?

Great thanks!

Just added the aircraft.cfg file

Where do I change PMDG from (LB) to (KG) for fuel?

I would advise that you check out YouTube on PFPX tutorials, it has a lot of advanced and useful features that you can use to make the experience better. PFPX, while is a tool that is designed to plan a flight in under 5 minutes , I would recommend not rushing into it and taking the time to learn how everything works.

Bryan Richards

"People depend so much on automation that they forget how to get the automation to work." B.W.

Where do I change PMDG from (LB) to (KG) for fuel?

If your talking  about  the actual aircraft in the  sim   as what kyle has  said   its in the fmc

But if your talking about in pfpx   in the option   you can change  any settings  you like just click on the option tab on the top  and select  what setting  you would like to have etc

To change  the kg to lb in the aircraft   go to your aircraft manager  tab on top select the aircraft  and click edit   and you can change  the kg to lbs or  any other setting  you like

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.
  • Donation Goals

AVSIM's 2020 Fundraising Goal

Donate to our annual general fundraising goal. This donation keeps our doors open and providing you service 24 x 7 x 365. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. We reset this goal every new year for the following year's goal.

31%
    $7,770.00 of $25,000.00 Donate Now