Sign in to follow this  
regamuffin

Aerosoft RTW Tour

Aerosoft are currently doing a round the world tour,

you can choose aircraft of choice and jump in and out of the legs there supplying didnt know if anyone from here is doing it?

i was thinking of trying to give it ago in the milviz king air

I wonder if it is connected to AVSIM's RTW Race Forum - http://forum.avsim.net/forum/227-avsims-round-the-world-race-forum/ ?  Probably not but just wanted to let everyone be aware we have one of those forums too.

Best regards,

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

Aerosoft's round the world tour is not connected with the FS Round The World Race (RTWR) which takes place every February.

I'm flying along with the Aerosoft route, just for fun.  I recently got their Airbus A318 A319 package so I thought it would be a good way to get some flights in learning it.

The Aerosoft event kicked off a few weeks ago and they post a flight a week.  Destinations are being decided as they go, by vote among participating pilots.  Legs aren't too long, 700nm or so seems to be the maximum distance.  So far the route is EDLP - EGLL - EGPH - BIKF - BGBW - CYYR.  Next leg to be decided.  If the route takes in an airport for which Aerosoft has scenery, they have been offering discounts during the week of the flight (I picked up BIKF this way). 

i heard they we're trying to get fly tampa to do a discount so that toronto could be one of the routes

think im going to have to jump in