Sign in to follow this  
Kattz

F-16C for Prepar3D v2.X?

People, I apologize if the post title is a little harsh.  However, being spoiled by Majestic, PMDG, and of course DCS, is there anyone out there that knows of a solid, fully functional F-16A or F-16C?  It is not the Aerosoft one, nor is it IRIS's family truckster either.

BMS Falcon for Falcon 4.0 is the only sim F-16 that was fully functional.  However, it is really dated and my rig makes a mess of the old graphics.  It is no longer playable for me.

Having spent a significant amount of my life maintaining these birds and and having hours in them and in the simulator, I'd really like to see someone do this bird.  From a RW standpoint, it has been the backbone of the USAF dogfighter, general purpose, and air-to-mud forces since the late '70's, and the principle combat aircraft for many air forces around the world.  They will probably still be flying when the F-35 is just a bad dream.  Possibly, the Viper is and remains the most cost/hr effective weapons platform out there, and it has been an unflinchingly solid weapons system. 

Yeah, the DCS A-10C is fabulous, if one wants to thrash targets in the Ukraine.  It is an excellent study sim.  So is the Superbug for FSX/P3D.  Anybody know of anything coming out?

Dyin' for a real study-sim Viper here...

Kattz out.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

So is the Superbug for FSX/P3D.  Anybody know of anything coming out?

I know of no f-16's of the quality you are looking for or any that will be created in the future - the only thing mentioned is a new version of aerosoft f-16 - but thats just talk 

Superbug is for FSX and eventually a P3D Superbug will be released at some time but no one knows when yet

I could almost swear that I read on Facebook a year or so ago that MilViz or Razbam an F-16C in development.