Sign in to follow this  
Danparis

Activation

Hi,

What I can say is that the new portal and new rules are everything but friendly for the customer confronted with the impossibility to reacivate his planes after e. g.an hardware or a virus crash. The first problem is to find the right way to place his ticket.  No entry, no suggestion on the site dispite the relative high prices of the products you can't imagine to pay for again.

Note that the number of my activations are only related to changes in my machine and not actually so numerous but for the Jeatstream I bought for many years.

This is my second ticket as the first one is still whitout answer.

I would like to reactivate my Boeings 600-700 and 800-900 and the Jetstream I still use regularly.

Not usane to dream of this?

Regards

Daniel

It' is a lot easier for them to find your ticket if you sign your post with full name, as it is also a forum rule.

Stian Beinset

ENML

What I can say is that the new portal and new rules are everything but friendly for the customer confronted with the impossibility to reacivate his planes after e. g.an hardware or a virus crash. The first problem is to find the right way to place his ticket.  No entry, no suggestion on the site dispite the relative high prices of the products you can't imagine to pay for again.

Daniel,

Our website has "SUPPORT" displayed pretty clearly in the center of the page just about our aircraft graphic. That gives you a drop down with "Product Support" or "Customer Forum." The first one - Product Support - is a pretty standard industry-wide solution for obtaining support. The second one - Customer Forum - is this forum here.

I don't think that can be any more clear. If you have suggestions, though, I'm sure we'd be glad to hear them.

This is my second ticket as the first one is still whitout answer.

I would like to reactivate my Boeings 600-700 and 800-900 and the Jetstream I still use regularly.

Not usane to dream of this?

We regularly clear the ticket system of requests daily by answering all of them. I know I cleared all of these types of requests by about noon yesterday, Do you have ticket numbers for your tickets that I can go look for?

Kyle Rodgers

Hi,

Thanks for the follow-up

Ok, I was on the portal;I used it to send my first request.

There are three choices : user-to-use, webstore, shop: Equally useless.

What i 'd need is a "re-activation' of the keys I've paid for.

Maybe I'm blind or silly but I was not able to anything answering my  , sorry, very basic needs.

Searching with "activation " or "re-activation" returns no answer.

Maybe you're happy with your solution but I'm not even if it follows the"pretty industry standard".

So what should I do know?

I used your interface for my first mail with all the details you can need: order number, date name, mail, a.s.o.

I am wondering why you made so difficult something that should so easy.

Of course I could download the planes from a torrent ans I would'nt need to cope with all the trouble.but I'am stupid enough to try to be fair.

Regards

Dc

Kyle,

Don't want to derail the thread, but you said you were open to suggestion... ;-)

When you log in to the support forums, the three grey buttons in the centre of the page are definitely strong enough in colour (in comparison to the relatively dull coloured upper buttons) to lead the eye and are liable to draw focus if you aren't familiar with the tool. The only tweak that would help would be to either add "submit a ticket" as a fourth grey box, or change the colour of the ticket button to make it stand out more.

Very minor point, and more a colour scheme issue than a tool issue, but if the tool ever gets some additional love, it's worth considering.

Cheers,

J

Look at the buttons at the top. The one furthest to the right says "tickets." Click on that. Then "start ticket." From the drop-down list, choose "license reactivations." Hit "continue." Fill out the required info. Click on "start ticket."

Walter Meier

There are three choices : user-to-use, webstore, shop: Equally useless.

Blue buttons at the top - look for "tickets." (This would be the industry standard I was referring to - support is done through "tickets.")

I used your interface for my first mail with all the details you can need: order number, date name, mail, a.s.o.
I am wondering why you made so difficult something that should so easy.

It's really not that difficult. That information that we request gives us everything up front so we don't take longer to answer your questions, or handle your request by having to go back and forth asking extra questions.

Full names in every post, by the way, please.

Kyle Rodgers