Sign in to follow this  
gforce800

PMDG NGX Cold and Dark

Hello, 

when i start a flight with ngx the engine are already starded , is there a way ho can i start FSX with ngx in Cold and Dark state?

Thanks for any ansewers.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi

Yes you can. You will find the option in the FMC under PMDG Setup (I think it's that one anyway). You can load a panel state from a selection (including Cold and Dark) and you can also set one of those panel states to be the default at start up for each separate livery. Just click to select it and then press the EXEC button.

Cheers

Stu

Press the menu key on the FMS, then click on the PMDG OPTIONS menu. There, you will have the option to load a different panel state. The aircraft should have installed with several pre-defined panel states, including Cold and Dark. You can also select one of these panel states to load automatically on startup.

There is an introduction document in your PMDG documents folder that you should read thoroughly if you are new to the aircraft. It explains how to set up the aircraft and much more.

Does PMDG take to saved panel states? I've heard problems with saved ones or i mixing it up with the pre saved ones?

I've never had any problems with it. I mostly use the Cold and Dark one but I have also made my own based on that where I lower the yokes and turn the Baro switch to HPa as well. Seem to work fine. There is a 20 second countdown period once the sim loads that loads in the desired panel state. After that, it's all as you want it.