Sign in to follow this  
FSfan73

Navdata 777 P3D

I have found that I no CYVR rynways Arrival and departure can selecting it in my FMC . Get an ERR message .. However :blink:  , this may be the 737NGX . Can anyone tell me how I can fix this problem.

greeting
fsfan73

Full names in the PMDG forums please.

What error message? Do you have current cycle (1503)? All PMDG products (except the B1900) use the same navdata.

Dan Downs KCRP

Full names in the PMDG forums please.

What error message? Do you have current cycle (1503)? All PMDG products (except the B1900) use the same navdata.

Hello Dan Downs,

Indeed I use the current cycle (1503). I get the following notification:

CYVR ERR: 13 RWY N/A

There is no navdata available for the runways on this airport.

The strange is that it is working  on the PMDG-NGX.

Kind Regards,

Vincent

Try using MakeRwys (free from Pete Dowson use Google). That usually fixes the RWY N/A problem like this one.

Again, full names please.

Dan Downs KCRP

I have found that I no CYVR rynways Arrival and departure can selecting it in my FMC . Get an ERR message .. However :blink: , this may be the 737NGX . Can anyone tell me how I can fix this problem.

greeting

fsfan73

I had the same problem with 1501. I took the text from a backup of the CYVR text and deleted the. Pln file that it saved along with my saved flight and i was good to go. CYVR was missing

Michael Moe

Michael Moe

fs2crew_747_banner1.png

Banner_FS2Crew_Emergency.png

I had the same problem with 1501. I took the text from a backup of the CYVR text and deleted the. Pln file that it saved along with my saved flight and i was good to go. CYVR was missing

Michael Moe

Dear Michael Moe,

Thanks for your response.

This could have solved my problem, but today I installed the new AIRAC 1504.

And was I able to see CYVR again.

Kind Regards,

Vincent Gerrits

For future reference, MakeRunways.exe always solved the problem for me.

Xander Koote

All round aviation geek

1st Officer Boeing 777

Hi there,

I have the same problem with HECA/Cairo

No SID & STARS?

Also it is new AIRAC 1503

that problem is before from AIRAC 1308

1504 is out now.

The full names thing was funny to read  :smile:

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

1504 is out now.

The full names thing was funny to read  :smile:

Okay, it is out but I would like you to see by your self

go and make a short flight from HESH to HECA and see if there is STARS or SIDS

Mansour Alsenaidy

Prepar 3D v2.5 pro+

PMDG 777-200 & 300 for P3D

REX4 & soft cloud

Okay, it is out but I would like you to see by your self

go and make a short flight from HESH to HECA and see if there is STARS or SIDS

"see for yourself" Really!

I will re write that for you as I think/hope English is a second language for you.

"Hi Dave would you mind loading up a flight and seeing if you get any SID's and STAR's for them please."

I have the Charts for Both them Airports.

HECH has all SID's 4 pagers of them.

fmc.jpg

HECA on the charts I have, has 1 SID and its there and NO STAR. Just like the SS below. To be clear for the charts I have Navigraph, there are NO STAR's
fmc1.jpg

Your welcome.

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

Vincent Gerrits

All is fine with 1504

2015-4-4_20-20-49-511.jpg

2015-4-4_20-21-6-855.jpg

Try using MakeRwys (free from Pete Dowson use Google). That usually fixes the RWY N/A problem like this one.

Again, full names please.

Hey Guys,

I have the same issue with CYVR and partly with CYYC. I have the latest AIRAC 1506. I will try running MakeRwys and report back if it works. Cheers.

Tony Boutros

Tony Boutros

Aviation Enthusiast, Businessman/Entrepreneur, Teacher, Philosopher, Dancer, Husband, Father.

(Prove to me that I am who I say I am :rolleyes:)