Sign in to follow this  
Jsearl98

PMDG Operations Center

Re PMDG Operations Center.  I don't have this app in my start menu.  I need it to download liveries.  How do I get it please?

Thanks

John Earl

John Earl

United Kingdom

Have you downloaded the latest version from your account since the op centre  comes  with the download

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

I don't see where to download the latest version without having to pay again.   Can you guide me to the proper place?

I don't see where to download the latest version without having to pay again.   Can you guide me to the proper place?

Log into your account on our website. Click on "View Previous Orders." Find your original NGX order. Download from your existing link.

Full names in the forum, please.

Kyle Rodgers

Full names in the forum, please.

Thanks

Um, my "full" name is Steve Lewis.....   

Thanks

Um, my "full" name is Steve Lewis.....   

Thank you. This needs to be in the body or signature block of every post.

Kyle Rodgers

It's my sign in name why do I have to repeat it?    i.e., SteveLewis = Steve Lewis

signed,

Steve Lewis

I downloaded both the PMDG_737-8900_NGX.zip and PMDG_737-6700_NGX.zip and ran them as "Repair".    I don't have the Operations Center in my Start Menu.    Do I have to reboot my PC or something?  

Steve Lewis

It's my sign in name why do I have to repeat it?    i.e., SteveLewis = Steve Lewis

I really never look up at people's user names. It's a forum rule, and it honestly helps us to enforce it when we just look for it in a single spot, which is somewhere in their post.

I downloaded both the PMDG_737-8900_NGX.zip and PMDG_737-6700_NGX.zip and ran them as "Repair".    I don't have the Operations Center in my Start Menu.    Do I have to reboot my PC or something?  

You have to uninstall/reinstall, as outlined in the thread, here:

http://forum.avsim.net/topic/463861-installing-fsx-and-fsxse-updates/

Kyle Rodgers

I followed the directions to uninstall/install outlined and after deleting the NGX from my FSX simulator, I get the following when I attempt to install the 8900 NGX:

Runtime Error!

Program....PMDG_737_8900_NGX\PMDG 737 8900 NGX Base Package FSX.exe

abnormal program termination

What now, now that I don't have the PMDG NGX any longer?

Steve Lewis

Never mind.   Third time was a charm.    Installed now.   Thanks for your help

Steve Lewis

If I buy the 777, will the Ops Center in that product download NGX liveries also?

John Earl

John Earl

United Kingdom

if  you got the latest ngx  update  than you should have the oc  as well

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

I don't really want to have to go through the rigmarole of uninstalling/reinstalling - it always leads to issues.  Hence my question about the triple 7 Ops Center.

John Earl

United Kingdom

What issues are you talking  about,  you find  that most of  us  did  the uninstall/ re install option of  the sp1d   since  using  the repair option   had issue  with the wxr  radar not  working  etc.  So cant see anyway around this unless you purchase  the t7  which  will give you your operation centre.  But you still will need to update your ngx   if  you want  to use  the weather radar since it comes  with the sp1d  update

Peter kelberg