Sign in to follow this  
fogboundturtle

Thank you x-plane community

All the x-plane video I made on my youtube account that features x-plane are filled with positive comments and much higher amount of likes than dislike while my P3D and FSX video are riddle with negative comments and dislikes.  It seems to me there that the P3D/FSX community is very toxic and filled with users that take the simulation aspect of the game more seriously than most pilots. 

I think I will have to start creating more content for the x-plane community as I prefer the overall outcome. Even thought I made have messed up a procedure or did something wrong, the overall tone are very positive and instructive.

Thank you guys for watching.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

You'll find many people both agree with you and disagree on this subject. The communities do seem different though to a cursory glance. There is a definite cohort that likes to put down the efforts of others even though they might produce nothing themselves to enhance the community. The internet is a strange place unreflective of real society in that regard in my opinion.

Thank You Claude for all your time and effort to improve The Great X Plane Experience.