Sign in to follow this  
noel56z

FS2Crew Aerosoft Airbus 320 Configurator error message question

I recently purchased and installed the Aerosoft Airbus 320 into FSX which comes with FS2Crew included. Seems to work OK  but in the Airbus Configurator screen when I select either buttlor or voice comtrol button I get an error message " FS2Crew does not appear to be installed." I've tried using the fix exe file for common registry problem but no change in error message.  As I said the FS2Crew seems to be working properly but before I purchase the program to work with my other aircraft I would like to resolve this error message.    Thanks very much. I'm a beginner and am lost.

FS2Crew (Flight Crew Simulation products) do not come with the Airbus.

It's a separate purchase:

http://www.fs2crew.com/cart/categories/Special-Airbus-Area-%282013-and-Later%29/

Only RAAS comes with the Airbus (but we make that product as well).