Sign in to follow this  
utd4life

Q400 FO training

Hello guys,

A big fan of the Q400 cadet training here (and of the Majestic Dash 8 itself), was just trundling around your Airline2Sim website, looking on the Q400 FO training it says at the bottom of the page 'First Officer Training will be available early 2014.' Obviously we're a year on from that date, so was just wondering if it is still in the pipeline and whether any official update will be given?

There's only so many times I can keep watching the cadet videos ;-) That being said, I do notice something new each time I do!

Kind Regards,

Daniel

Hi Daniel, thanks for the kind comments.

Our site is somewhat out of date and we are in the process of a big refresh ahead of new releases later this year. Progress has been frustratingly slow for a bunch of boring reasons and we are totally at the mercy of our pilots' availability and flying schedules which can sometimes leave gaps of months between filming.

However we have big plans for this coming year. The Q400 FO is top of the schedule, along with couple of others that I'll reveal in the next week or two. Stay tuned.

airline2sim_pilot_logo_360x.png?v=160882| Ben Weston www.airline2sim.com 

Hi Daniel, thanks for the kind comments.

Our site is somewhat out of date and we are in the process of a big refresh ahead of new releases later this year. Progress has been frustratingly slow for a bunch of boring reasons and we are totally at the mercy of our pilots' availability and flying schedules which can sometimes leave gaps of months between filming.

However we have big plans for this coming year. The Q400 FO is top of the schedule, along with couple of others that I'll reveal in the next week or two. Stay tuned.

It all sounds very exciting, can't wait to hear more in the up coming announcements!

Best of luck with the projects.

It all sounds very exciting, can't wait to hear more in the up coming announcements!

Best of luck with the projects.

++++1 Ditto here.