Sign in to follow this  
Demious

Non-functional GTN650 in B55 and C310

I just installed the GTN750 in both the B55 and C310 and they work great, but I see that in both aircraft I've also got a non-functional GTN650.

Is this normal? And if so, is it possible to remove those with a cfg-edit, or in any user friendly way?

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

It is "non-functional" because you apparently do not own the GTN650 unit. The 3d mesh however will be displayed since it is coded into the model file.

These were added to a model that honestly was never really envisioned to have so many possibilities, so some compromises had to be made when developing this integration package.

I indeed only have the GTN750, so I was a bit surprised to see the GTN650 after installing.

Thanks for the info, guys! :)

What you are seeing sir is the "movie screen" for the GTN650, which if you owned it would be displayed on the 3d mesh "movie screen..." :Batting Eyelashes:

Yes, I understand what you did to integrate the GTNs in the panel.

Havent flown the C310 for quite some time, but when I bought the GTN my interest for several aircraft I used to fly was rekindled and this week I'm going to make time to get the C310 out of the hanger again.

I always thought it was an awesom aircraft, I dont know why I hardly fly it lately.