Sign in to follow this  
morpheous

Fatal Error During Initialisation

Has anyone here experienced this error message when trying to start the flight plan trainer?

"Fatal Error During Initialisation. Ensure that you have a US English compatible recogniser selected. See help file."

I have the US English compatible recogniser selected so I'm not sure what else to do?

Jim

Jim Vasto

I get this message. I also can't open the panel setup (it crashes). 

I have selected a US English compatible speaker. I am using P3D 2.5.

Does anyone have a fix or is this program just not compatible  with P3D 2.5? 

Soarbywire - Avionics Engineering

I get this message. I also can't open the panel setup (it crashes).

I have selected a US English compatible speaker. I am using P3D 2.5.

Does anyone have a fix or is this program just not compatible with P3D 2.5?

Same here, can't open the panel setup, I'm using v2.5 with no FSX on my machine.

I contacted support and received the below email..

"The problem has nothing to do with P3D, there is a problem with the interface VoxATC uses to speech recognition on your system.

Unfortunately we can't guarantee that VoxATC will run on all systems which is why we allow users to try before they buy. I'm afraid VoxATC won't run on your system for some reason. I would uninstall it and leave it at that."

Jim

Jim Vasto

Wow. Instead of supporting the program and coming up with a fix the author blames in on our systems. Amazing.

Unfortunately it looks that way, was honestly surprised to see this response.

Does anyone know of an alternate ATC add on program for P3D?

Jim

Jim Vasto

I tried this Vox demo on my P3D and couldn't get it to install, so I am looking elsewhere. 

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

Unfortunately it looks that way, was honestly surprised to see this response.

Does anyone know of an alternate ATC add on program for P3D?

Jim

That's not the half of it. I decided to try Pro ATC today. Spent about $50 and bought it. They sent me a link to download it. Downloaded what was supposed to be a 248MB file which turned out to be around 78 MB and when I tired to run it, it said it was corrupted.  I tried 4 more times to download it, and same result each time. I sent them an email explaining the problem. A couple of hours later I got back what looked like a form email saying I should turn off my firewall, use a different browser, turn off my antivirus, change the security settings on windows, install everything in a different folder,  etc, etc, etc, ( Like I have never downloaded other programs). I did all that , and guess what, same result, file corrupted. I think I will just stick to the P3D ATC, which at least works, and gets me to my destination every time. 

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

That's not the half of it. I decided to try Pro ATC today. Spent about $50 and bought it. They sent me a link to download it. Downloaded what was supposed to be a 248MB file which turned out to be around 78 MB and when I tired to run it, it said it was corrupted. I tried 4 more times to download it, and same result each time. I sent them an email explaining the problem. A couple of hours later I got back what looked like a form email saying I should turn off my firewall, use a different browser, turn off my antivirus, change the security settings on windows, install everything in a different folder, etc, etc, etc, ( Like I have never downloaded other programs). I did all that , and guess what, same result, file corrupted. I think I will just stick to the P3D ATC, which at least works, and gets me to my destination every time.

That is disappointing, when will we get a good ATC for P3D? There is always the live ATC option but you have to deal with low density.

Hope you got your money back!

Jim

Jim Vasto

VoxATC works for me now, including the flight plan trainer, after I followed the tricks to remove the quotation marks if you have MyTraffic 6 installed.