Sign in to follow this  
Gregg_Seipp

Greece seems to be pretty amazing

I keep running across videos and sceneries in Greece.  Seems like there's a lot of work going on there but I haven't bought any of it.  So, you folks that fly around there...how is it? 

Here's one of the videos I found...

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM

I think they have some OOM issues but you know how to recompile the textures so that would help.

ZORAN

I have these and they are excellent and work in P3D also

THESSALONIKI - SKIATHOS - ATHENS - HERAKLION

No OOM issues on my end

Rich Sennett

I'd have to think that Thessaloniki would use a boatload of VAS.

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM

A lot of people don't know this about my home country....It has one of the biggest flight sim community out there. People are SERIOUS about this hobby there. So much so, it made national tv news one year! lol link below

Im a proud owner of almost every Greek scenery from Fly Tampa to Aerosoft and even some other freeware projects you can find in the library. It is a GREAT place to plan flights and see new airports...especially the islands.

I am on P3D v2.5 I have never gotten hit with an OOM flying Greece expect for ONE scenery; That was Aerosofts Santorini.

Cheers.

George Kyriazis | www.georgekonline.com

ELB729.png