Sign in to follow this  
ErichB

A great time for flightsim

New hardware (CPUs and GPUs) coming out soon, new OS, and a P3D v3 in the works, 3rd party releasing LOTS of products ... I can barely keep up.

Great time to be flight simming ... now and in the future.

Cheers, Rob.

Have been too busy to fly for quite a while.. but what is news about P3D V3? Has it been confirmed with certain time frame and, best yet, 64bit?

7950X3D / 32GB / RTX4090 / HP Reverb G2 / Win11

I've heard a turbocharged super legacy and GTN support for starters.

Do we know what's slated to change or be improved for P3D version?

I've been very successfully using the existing version with P3D

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Ya'll,

Time to Chirp in Here - Been Runnin P3D V1.4 for a Couple of Years - Been Watchin the Forms - and it Kinda Looks like V2.5 is going to be Stable - and as User Friendly - as it is going to get .- So I Downloaded the Developer Version - and I am going to Run it for a Month - to see if I want to go for the Licenced Version - I have been running for a couple of days and Every thing seems to Be Running Pretty GOOD ! - I did do the Shader Mod as things looked pretty dull when I first fired it up ! - Installation and Activaton went as expected - Just had to be Patient ! - The only other Mod I have Performed was my favorite - Auto Trim = True - That really makes a Big difference for Me - Settles the Joystick down - I can spend Less time Flying and More time Lolly Gagging ! I am running an AMD Phenom 2 X 4 - 3.3ghz - Win 7 Pro 64bit - 8 Gigs Mem and a Gtx 730 2gb card - I really don't expect Great FPS - and I pretty much get what I got with V 1.4 ! I am a little Disappointed that LM is still using the same geometric shapped shorelines as FS9 or FSX - But terrain is much more viberent ! - I am planning to Run it as a really smooth running - Nice looking FSX - without going Insane and buying a bunch of Really Expensive Addons - I allready have My Favorite Aircraft from Fsx - and they seem to Look Great and Fly really well in the New Simm - I have had NO trouble getting them installed - a few Minor Tweaks - Panals and LIghts ect - and they work great ! - We'll see in a Month but I think V 2.5 is going to be a KEEPER! - till 64bit comes along !!

A great time for flightsim

Johnman :BigGrin::dirol:

I've heard a turbocharged super legacy and GTN support for starters.

Sensational!!