Sign in to follow this  
ErichB

A great time for flightsim

There are so many great, exciting releases happenning at the moment, its a great time to be simming.  It's also expensive.  :He He:

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

God, I know.

I have fallen back into my "hole". I needed to get my order history so I could reinstall some things. The list was...well...extensive...

Here we go again! Woot woot!

Yes, agreed.  Spent a lot in the last month.

Yes,I've found myself being very $ale Conscious and very selective buying.

New hardware (CPUs and GPUs) coming out soon, new OS, and a P3D v3 in the works, 3rd party releasing LOTS of products ... I can barely keep up.

Great time to be flight simming ... now and in the future.

Cheers, Rob.

Can someone update me on all these addons? I only though FlyTampa Sydney was the next big thing.

Just off the top...

Navigraph LIDO charts and native iPad (just released this week!)

FS2Crew NGX Reboot

FS2Crew Ultimate Ground Crew X

PMDG 747 v2

ORBX OpenLC USA

Majestic Q400 PRO Edition

IXEG 737 Classic (X-Plane)

All of those are slated for this year. (or in PMDG's case 'SOONTM'

As for airports, no doubt there are a few in the pipeline right now, but I'm not such a fan of Airport addons...but that could definitely change!

New hardware (CPUs and GPUs) coming out soon, new OS, and a P3D v3 in the works, 3rd party releasing LOTS of products ... I can barely keep up.

Cheers, Rob.

Amen

Quick question, will we have to start over again buying add ons for v3? Seems like I remember orbx saying there would be a charge for the next P3d stuff. Not sure if I want to start over lol.

Just off the top...

Navigraph LIDO charts and native iPad (just released this week!)

FS2Crew NGX Reboot

FS2Crew Ultimate Ground Crew X

PMDG 747 v2

ORBX OpenLC USA

Majestic Q400 PRO Edition

IXEG 737 Classic (X-Plane)

All of those are slated for this year. (or in PMDG's case 'SOONTM'

As for airports, no doubt there are a few in the pipeline right now, but I'm not such a fan of Airport addons...but that could definitely change!

Yeah totally forgot Reboot and FS2Crew UGCX, but those arent for sale yet. However, did not know about the Q400 Pro edition so thanks!

Yeah totally forgot Reboot and FS2Crew UGCX, but those arent for sale yet. However, did not know about the Q400 Pro edition so thanks!

Well, Q400 Pro is more wishful thinking on my part....I *hope* they get it out this year! :smile:

Don't forget the FSL A320...

I suspect that will be released in the near future. Isn't it currently in Beta ?

That's the one I'm drooling over. :Drooling:

Regards

Bill

Don't forget the FSL A320...

I suspect that will be released in the near future. Isn't it currently in Beta ?

That's the one I'm drooling over. :Drooling:

Regards

Bill

The FSX version is I believe, they've not mentioned P3D except to say they will consider it when the FSX one comes out....

Realair Legacy for P3D

A2A Comanche P3D/FSX

GEX for P3D

KJAC Triple installer 

Realair Legacy for P3D

Do we know what's slated to change or be improved for P3D version?

I've been very successfully using the existing version with P3D

Cheers, Rob.

Have been too busy to fly for quite a while.. but what is news about P3D V3? Has it been confirmed with certain time frame and, best yet, 64bit?

I've heard a turbocharged super legacy and GTN support for starters.

Do we know what's slated to change or be improved for P3D version?

I've been very successfully using the existing version with P3D

Ya'll,

Time to Chirp in Here - Been Runnin P3D V1.4 for a Couple of Years - Been Watchin the Forms - and it Kinda Looks like V2.5 is going to be Stable - and as User Friendly - as it is going to get .- So I Downloaded the Developer Version - and I am going to Run it for a Month - to see if I want to go for the Licenced Version - I have been running for a couple of days and Every thing seems to Be Running Pretty GOOD ! - I did do the Shader Mod as things looked pretty dull when I first fired it up ! - Installation and Activaton went as expected - Just had to be Patient ! - The only other Mod I have Performed was my favorite - Auto Trim = True - That really makes a Big difference for Me - Settles the Joystick down - I can spend Less time Flying and More time Lolly Gagging ! I am running an AMD Phenom 2 X 4 - 3.3ghz - Win 7 Pro 64bit - 8 Gigs Mem and a Gtx 730 2gb card - I really don't expect Great FPS - and I pretty much get what I got with V 1.4 ! I am a little Disappointed that LM is still using the same geometric shapped shorelines as FS9 or FSX - But terrain is much more viberent ! - I am planning to Run it as a really smooth running - Nice looking FSX - without going Insane and buying a bunch of Really Expensive Addons - I allready have My Favorite Aircraft from Fsx - and they seem to Look Great and Fly really well in the New Simm - I have had NO trouble getting them installed - a few Minor Tweaks - Panals and LIghts ect - and they work great ! - We'll see in a Month but I think V 2.5 is going to be a KEEPER! - till 64bit comes along !!

A great time for flightsim

Johnman :BigGrin::dirol:

I've heard a turbocharged super legacy and GTN support for starters.

Sensational!!