Sign in to follow this  
dimatrixxx

Problems

Hi all! 

After reinstalling the OS and FSX and PMDG B777 I have following problems:

1. I can hear all the time a pack sound (AIR Conditioning sound) even when the packs off, apu off AND Air Condition Unit disconnected. I found out that if I turn the EQUIP Cooling OFF then the sound disappears... When I connect/or disconnect the ground air condition unit there is no sound change at all.

2. I set the fms settings to create an fsx flight plan but the aircraft not creating it.

Reinstall does not help. Please help me.

2. I set the fms settings to create an fsx flight plan but the aircraft not creating it.

Hi, dimatrixxx,

Do you have a dual FSX:MS & FSX:SE (STEAM) install? If so,

the wx.pln file may be going to the FSX:MS documents folder

instead of FSX:SE.

I don't know whether you have a real sound issue or not.

Also, PMDG wants you to use your real name in its support forums.

Mike

bUmq4nJ.jpg?2

Hi Mike, 

thnx for reply. No I do not have FSX Steam. I have only one FS installed.

PMDG Team please help on this issue.

Kind regards, Dimitri

Hello,

If you want some help from the support, you'd better send a ticket directly to them.

PMDG support team doesn't provide support through the forum.

http://support.precisionmanuals.com/Main/

And for your knowledge, full names are required on the forum for all your posts.

Romain Roux

204800.pngACH1179.jpg

Avec l'avion, nous avons inventé la ligne droite.

St Exupéry, Terre des hommes.

1. I can hear all the time a pack sound (AIR Conditioning sound) even when the packs off, apu off AND Air Condition Unit disconnected. I found out that if I turn the EQUIP Cooling OFF then the sound disappears... When I connect/or disconnect the ground air condition unit there is no sound change at all.

Recirc and equipment cooling fans. This is not a bug. Computers generate heat. The plane needs to ventilate the avionics any time the plane has power to them.

The sim needs to be run as an administrator for it to be able to create plans. Additionally, this feature is really only for weather program processing, and will not create an FSX file until you enter a flight plan into the FMC, and EXECute it. This isn't a flight plan save feature. If that's what you want, then go to RTE page 1/X and select SAVE>.

Also: full names - first and last - in the forum, please.

Kyle Rodgers