Sign in to follow this  
joolsd

CONFIG warning horn

I think there is a pressurization problem. I'm maintaining FL100.

I think the FO on FS2Crew screwed something up. 

The packs are auto, And mode is auto, any ideas.  Also the horn is very annoying. The Duct pressure is 0?

Julian

Can you leave a door open?

I'm not getting any warning lights?

Engine Bleeds on????

Yes they were on, I have a FWD ENTRY light, would this be the problem?

I had to fly below FL100 all the way to the landing airport.

You are flying with the door open! 

Difficult to pressurize in that condition...  :P

Romain Roux

204800.pngACH1179.jpg

Avec l'avion, nous avons inventé la ligne droite.

St Exupéry, Terre des hommes.

Difficult to pressurize in that condition...  :P

Yes I realised, I looked at the menu, and saw the front left door still open. I tried to close it but it didn't work. Had to fly to my desination below FL100.

I was flyiing with FS2Crew, which seemed to stop working round about the 'Before start proceedure' flows. FS2Crew is becoming a bit of a distraction to be honest, it seems worst than ever after the updates. Very distracting. I should really speak out the checklist or do them in my head.

If it stops working, i.e won't continue, that suggests you've missed a step. Or do you think it's just stopped working as in crashed or something like that?

If it stops working, i.e won't continue, that suggests you've missed a step. Or do you think it's just stopped working as in crashed or something like that?

I have started using vPilot, and all was good untill that stopped working, so I had to tweak the sound settings on my hard drive. I think at that point the FO stopped listerning to me, I had to do the engine start myself. It might be that I didn't know the door was still open. Probably due to distraction of fs2crew not working. Fs2crew came back on the before taxi check list (as a US pilot) lols.

This was a on line vatsim flight. It was pretty emmarassing because I was cleared to FL180, when things started to go wrong. I had to explain what had happened, and request to level off at FL110, then again down to FL100. The horn going off. I didn't really want to turn back as I was 40nm away. So did the whole flight from EGKK to EGNS at this FL.  It was difficult flying with this distraction going on.

I noticed the door towards the end of the flight, but it wouldn't shut, once open in flight.

I had to do the engine start myself. It might be that I didn't know the door was still open

As  being  the captain  still should have  checked  the over head  and not  trust your FO :P

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Now come on, in this time of belt-tightening, even the airlines have to resort to forced ventilation!  ^_^

Now come on, in this time of belt-tightening, even the airlines have to resort to forced ventilation! 

Really? I thought it was to expedite the deboarding. Just drop the pax over the terminal before landing and once arrived at the terminal you are already ready for the cleaning and boarding.

A couple of minutes saved!  :lol:

Romain Roux

204800.pngACH1179.jpg

Avec l'avion, nous avons inventé la ligne droite.

St Exupéry, Terre des hommes.

As  being  the captain  still should have  checked  the over head  and not  trust your FO :P

Yes I know, Normally he buts in.

'Ok I'm showing a red light here, lets check the doors'

I'm forgetting how to fly, because 'he' does too much.