Sign in to follow this  
jeansy

FTX issues in P3D v2.5

I know I should redirect the following to the FTX support forums however Im one of the many who are banned from their support forums, so Im trying here

Ive recently installed AU SP4003 from FSS and have encountered the attached texture issues

I believe its the monsoon water textures that are bleeding through causing the black squares around bodies of water as seen in this following shot

Image1.jpg

closer inspection you can see the water wave mapping as seen here during the dry (aka winter)

Image4.jpg

I have the same problem during the wet season months (aka summer)

Image3.jpg

this happens when AU SP4 is active on its own or when you select hybrid with global

Ive removed AU SP4 and just ran global on its own and it its fine, so this leads me to think AU SP4 is the problem, even after a fresh download and resintall of AU SP4 I still have the same issue

Can someone have a look for me who owns AU SP4 please, one area is to the right of Darwin Airport YPDN as shown

Image5.jpg

If you have the same problem can you please let me know and make a post at FTX to see if there is a fix or what file we need to disable the monsoon water textures

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Cheers its not libraries, the issuse is inked to the hydro.bgl files in  the shores16 folder

There was a period of time where I flew extensively through Australia and in doing so, I had FTX Global, Vector, Australia SP4 installed and all running.  I never saw anything like this happen.  Do you recall getting any errors during installation of your add-ons?  Do you happen to have any custom meshes or other 3rd party textures installed as well?

-Jim