Sign in to follow this  
PilotPlus

EGTR - London Elstree: Released

London Elstree has been released for X-Plane by Pilot Plus.

1.jpg

Features:
  • Faithful Replica with HD detailed buildings
  • High Resolution ground imagery of area
  • Custom Night Lighting
  • Animations, POI's & Ground Traffic
  • Volumetric Grass
  • Pre-rendered 'worn' atmosphere
 Every element of EGTR is in High Definition, so you are sure to feel like you are there!

Available on the X-Plane.org Store and Pilot Plus Store!

6.jpg

Elstree, famous for Elstree Film Studios, is a small airport which can serve your short haul GA flights or long haul small jet flights. EGTR has been carefully modeled to perfectly match real life, including textures taken from the real aerodrome!

At EGTR you can feel the worn atmosphere, with dirt and grime applied throughout and even potholes on the runway! As well as the worn atmosphere Pilot Plus's virtual Elstree has been modelled and textured up to date, this gives you a faithful replica of the real airport.

8.jpg

When airborne around the area of Elstree you will feel immersed inside X-Plane, this is because we have hand placed thousands of trees, placing each tree according to it’s real life position. As you fly over Elstree you will spot small farms in amongst the fields outlined with trees.

Stephen from X-Plane Reviews has also reviewed London Elstree!

http://xplanereviews.com/index.php?/forums/topic/330-scenery-review-egtr-london-elstree-aerodrome-by-pilot-plus/

I hope you like it!

Joe.

Looks very nice Joe well done.

To be honest I'm not really much of a GA flyer so I'll be giving this one a miss, but the quality is evident (I have the 2 others).

If you make anything that jets fly into you will have a guaranteed customer here. :wink:

Looks very nice Joe well done.

To be honest I'm not really much of a GA flyer so I'll be giving this one a miss, but the quality is evident (I have the 2 others).

If you make anything that jets fly into you will have a guaranteed customer here. :wink:

Thanks!

You can take small jets here, learjets etc...! Commonly it is GA but some nice jets do stop by!