Sign in to follow this  
jcomm

Winds aloft...

Although I installed the NOAA plugin ( latest available version ) I believe that Ben has re-enabled the download of winds aloft a few updates ago.

Are those winds just for the USA or for the whole Planet ?

And, are the temperatures also updated now with just the default XP10 weather engine ?

Thx for any enlightenment :)

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...

Thx deetee  :good:

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Jose I was spot ON :)

Ryzen 5 1600x - 16GB DDR4 - RTX 3050 8GB - MSI Gaming Plus

You were!  Know me better than my wife :-)

... plus, it was a single install ( well PSX stays forever, just as PS1 ... and looks great with the externals provided by xp10... )

Why ?... Don't ask me ...

For how long ?... Ehehe - no one asks me that anymore... not even me asks me such a complex question ....

At least, it's a lot less stressing and time consuming than air combat, and also a lot less useless, since I can use my spare time away from the PC to read nice aerodynamics stuff, study a bit of scripting in SASL or even Python, dream of fine tuning the prop effects :-), instead of reading maybe great, but IMO totally useless stuff about ACMs...

Main Simulation Rig: