Sign in to follow this  
ckaratr

Adding Crew Announcements on NGX

Hi guys;

I would like to install my crew announcements on ngx instead of chime, grd call and attend sound.. Is it possible? Has anybody tried before?

I used FsPassengerX but I didn't like this. I just try something new..

I would be interested in that, too. :smile: I have plenty of announcements/safety demos that I could use.

I would be interested in that, too. :smile: I have plenty of announcements/safety demos that I could use.

I've got, too. But I can't use. :)

Thank you I'll try..

One more thing. Because of the coding of flightdeck sound effects panel, You must rename your new announcement as the same filename in the FDSFX. 

Lets take #7 as an example.

ahaf4.png

07_Turbulence OFF  is really a Gordon Lightfoot .mp3 (If you can read my mind). I made a copy and renamed it to 07_Turbulence OFF then dropped it in the FDSFX folder which is located in the sound directory and overwrite the original. When you click the #7 button, your new FDSFX sound will be heard. I also achieved this with my FS2CREW Announcements for my equipment's that is not supported. I just needed to reformat the .wav to .mp3

Cheers.

One more thing. Because of the coding of flightdeck sound effects panel, You must rename your new announcement as the same filename in the FDSFX. 

Lets take #7 as an example.

ahaf4.png

07_Turbulence OFF  is really a Gordon Lightfoot .mp3 (If you can read my mind). I made a copy and renamed it to 07_Turbulence OFF then dropped it in the FDSFX folder which is located in the sound directory and overwrite the original. When you click the #7 button, your new FDSFX sound will be heard. I also achieved this with my FS2CREW Announcements for my equipment's that is not supported. I just needed to reformat the .wav to .mp3

Cheers.

Got it.. Thank you :)

Is it working for ngx, right?

07_Turbulence OFF  is really a Gordon Lightfoot .mp3 (If you can read my mind).

haha - the only thing that goes through my head when I see that name is...

"The legend lives on from the Chippewa on down, of the lake that they call Gitchee Gumee..."

(The Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald)

Kyle Rodgers

haha - the only thing that goes through my head when I see that name is...

"The legend lives on from the Chippewa on down, of the lake that they call Gitchee Gumee..."

(The Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald)

And she never gives up her dead  :P 

Blue Skies Kyle