Sign in to follow this  
marcom

Preview: Version 2.0 adding support for PMDG's B777!

Hi folks,

thanks to all your support, I'm happy to announce that version 2.0 of the Remote CDU will add support for PMDG's B777!

After some discussions with the great folks at PMDG; I now have final confirmation that the technology this solution is using is fully in-line with their terms and there are no objectives to support their current and planned product lines.

Obviously this is exciting news and I estimate a new version being released in ~ 1 week from Saturday, if testing goes well.

And, to wet your appetite, here's a sneak preview of what's to come:

kic3du3m.png

So keep a close eye on this topic / forum as next week unfolds!

Regards

Mark Foti

Mark Foti

Author of aviaworx - https://www.aviaworx.com

logo_avsim.png

Cant wait. for it. Excellent work Mark. Count me in also.

CPU: Intel Core i5-11400 CPU Tray 2.6 GHz/4.4 GHz | RAM: Kingston FURY Beast RGB DDR4 2666 MHz 16GB | GPU: Gainward GeForce RTX 3060 Ghost | HD: Kingston NV1 NVMe M.2 SSD 1TB x2 | Skjerm: Samsung 32" Odyssey G5 Curved | OS: Windows 11 Home