Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The AVSIM Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

An Apology to Alabeo

Featured Replies

I wanted to see if there was anyway to bind a key command to change the autopilot's heading, speed, altitude. I would like to map these controls to my X-52pro like I do in PMDG/Aerosoft Airbus products. Since the C400 does not seem to use the FSX/P3D defualt autopilot commands I am at a bit of a loss here. Any suggestions or successes in this area?

 

Unfortunately, as you rightly point out, alabeo have departed from binding all AP commands to the default assignments with this plane. Some do work (I think perhaps heading knob -/+ worked from memory), but a lot didn't.   I guess they took a custom route with this plane.   Unfortunately, due to an visual defect, mouse controlling of the small AP buttons in this plane just didn't work out for me, so Alabeo kindly provided a refund.    I was disappointed to ask for it, as I loved the plane in many regards; but the lack of being able to assign key presses to the AP modes and selections was a showstopper for me personally.

Bill 😎
FS2024 • Currently enjoying : ISW Evektor EV-97, A2A Comanche 2024 & Aerostar • Black Square Commander 114, Bonanzas, Barons, C208, TBM850, Dukes • COWS DA40 & DA42 • FSW Legacy, C24R Sierra & C414 • Echo Falco F8L • Got Friends A32 Vixxen • FSReborn Sirius TL3000 • Flying Fries Gabriel 160TR • Flyboy Rans S6S • Skyward DA50RG • SWS Zenith CH701, RV-8, RV-10, RV-14 • Bagolu C172M & ICP Savannah Currently flying IRL: Evektor EV-97 EuroStar, Pipersport SportCruiser, Aeroprakt A32 Vixxen, Bristell Classic, TL Sirius TL-3000, Rans S6LS
TrackIR • BeyondATC • PMS GTN Payware • RealTurb • Axis & Ohs
9800X3D • RTX 3080 • 64GB DDR5-6000
Former PPL IR, grounded by diabetes. Now UK NPPL(M)

  • 2 months later...

I asked the question about the Yaw Damper on Alabeos facebook page before Christmas, with no reply. I have also submitted a ticket (this morning).

In the meantime, I made (with some direction) an lua file which automatically turns off the Yaw Damper when the AP is disconnected

when set to run as auto (profile specific) in fsuipc it just works.

If anyone is interested I can post it somewhere

 

Dave

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.