Sign in to follow this  
G-YMML1

Ezdok for v3.0

Hey Guys, Im happy I got ezdok running in P3D. Thanks to Poppets advise! One thing doesnt work for me, thats the HAT SWITCH. I double checked and it is not assigned in P3D. In ezdok I set  options/config joystick->Hatswitch as button. This setting doesnt change anything and it removes itsself after some time. For me the HAT SWITCH is not doing anything but a little shaking of the ezdok views and in outside view (f11) it also doesnt work. Any Idea?

Another thing is, that in outside view (f11) my mouse is only rotating left/right but not up/down.

Hope someone can help =)

Gabriel

PS: I get this error on start up telling me something with "floating" & "zero". Ideas? :-)

Is there any news on ezdok for P3D? I have it installed and still trouble:
1. using f11 for the outside view I can only pan left/right with mouse & hat switch, not up/down
2. any cam move made in a certain view like f11 also changes all other views. Means when I pan outside and switch back to f9 this view is messed up.
3. Using world cam and then switching back ends up in reloading all houses, trees...in wrong positions...

Is there any news on ezdok for P3D? I have it installed and still trouble:

The latest ver 1.18.7 over at Flight1 supports P3D.

F11 and F9 works for me.

bob

Ezca version 2 is on the horizon (mid December approx.) -

A new world camera variables.ini file is available for p3d v3.4  (pre and post hotfix versions) over on the ezdok forum you will find the download

world camera/p3d  has an identified bug that I am led to believe has been fixed in  ver2

I hope this helps explain the issue you are having

There are two view systems in-sim  - ezdok and P3d default - 

the function keys  F9  F11  F12  are assigned in p3d controls to give access to the default view system

If you use F11 (locked spot view) ezdok may not recognise you have switched to a default view ( I was able to replicate this very easily) and does not release control of the mouse and Hat/pan functions correctly

This can be avoided if you add F9 / F11  in the ezdok studio assignment options -

define keys and buttons

and

the main studio shortcut box for specific VC views

typical example - 

in ezdok define keys and buttons  - default section - 

next category = F11 (locked spot view)  will switch you to the default view and the joystick/pan or space bar plus mouse look function will apply normally

another assignment in -- next in current category -- (default is the A key) will cycle views within the view category

to return to VC add F9 to the shortcut box for your specified VC view  ( I would not recommend F12 - too many other add-ons use that key)

The point I am making is that if users allow Ezdok to control all view switching  anomilies like this can be avoided. I would also recommend removing the F9 F11 and F12 assignments in p3d controls to avoid conflicts

regards

Kevin H

There are two view systems in-sim - ezdok and P3d default -

Thanks Kevin. I think it was never a Problem in FSX so I didnt think about it that way. I can create a new cam for the cockpit and assign it to f9. That works. What I cannot create is a view like the default f11 as the view is not panning but moving arround the aircrafts center.

Gabster

are your posts of feb 2016 and yesterday related ?? 

are you using v1.187 a this is the only supported version for p3d V3 ?

are you using the dual function -  joystick hat as buttons  and hat /panning ?

also what outside view are you referring to  - ezca aircraft or ezca world cam

I will need more info on what hat switch/buttons are assigned to in ezdok 

I made a fresh install of P3D and 1.18.7. I did not assign anything yet. Hat Switch is working in cockpit view by default. I am referring to the default f11 view where the hat switch is cycling around the plain.(with ezdok on it is only cycling left/right and the mouse only up/down) Now I am looking for a way to get the default P3D F11 cam and behavior into ezdok.

Was that clear enough? :-)

Any Idea? I would like to rebuild the f11 view as a ezdok cam as the default one seems not to work.