Sign in to follow this  
j35

Phenom 300 Reverse Thrusters/Learning Tutorials

Hello

I just purchased this aircraft. Does the Carenado 300 Phenom have reverse thrust capability when landing because I can't get it to engage?  It works fine in the default learjet using my CH throttle quadrant.  Looking at the exterior engine model I don't see any indication of panels that can be moved to deflect thrust.

If one is new to this type of aircraft, such as I, where would one start searching to learn the steps needed to start up from cold/dark and to use the G1000?   Searching YouTube ???

Thanks

Jack

Nope, Phenom 300 does not have reverse thrust - neither real world version or Carenado version. The short field landing is accomplished by automatic deployment of the wing spoilers (when the mains touch) and high tech brakes. (brake by wire).

Regards,

Ray

When Pigs Fly . Ray Marshall .

Ha i went through all that to Jack and did some reading but Ray is totally right.