Sign in to follow this  
Sesquashtoo

FSX-Boxed Just took off out of North Bay, Ontario, Canada (dawn)

Like I stated earlier, there is no 'less than, or trailing' flight sim that is represented upon AVSIM.  I fly between all of 'em...

Here's a morning shot taken with FSX Boxed, Steve's DX10 , UTX Canada v2.0 (set to Nick N's prefs, like rivers that actually have beds, etc)

Just took off from North Bay, and am heading into a VFR flight following the highway southbound, towards an eventual Toronto landing at the waterfront.

--------------------------------------------------------

beuat2.png

beaut.png

beuat3.png

beuat4.png

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BTW...while I still have ORBX Vector installed, I have totally shut it down...was not impressed at all with the very much long-awaited v1.30 patch.   Anyway...that's another story...but what I wish to impart..is that if you click off the 4 ORBX Vector folders in your Scenery Lib, you also need to turn off the Vector AEC folder as well, or you will get trenches and other anomalies such as you will find in North Bay.  

To be able to also turn off (un-click) the ORBX Vector_AEC folder, that can be found way down by all the BASE files...you first need to go into your Scenery.cfg file, and edit its entry from 'TRUE' to 'FALSE', so you can  turn it off and on, as your per-usage (click, or un-click), as with the other four.  By turning it off, you will no longer have any problems across the landscape, when not using ORBX's Vector, but such products as the UTX franchise.  Again, being able to turn off that 'fifth' ORBX Vector folder...is a must, when disabling the other four.....

Just a head's up for this morning, :)

Ses

Great lighting....love the window shots!

HLJAMES

Great lighting....love the window shots!

HLJAMES

Thanks HL, that back left-side passenger is one of my favorites for sure...and I use it quite a bit for 'relaxed immersion' after the AP is switch on....:)

Cheers!

Agreed, great window shots!

Intel i-9 13900KF @ 6.0 Ghz, MSI RTX 4090 Suprim Liquid X 24GB, MSI MAG CORELIQUID C360, MSI Z790 A-PRO WIFI, MSI MPG A1000G 1000W, G.SKILL 48Gb@76000 MHz DDR5, MSI SPATIUM M480 PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 2TB, Windows 11 Pro Ghost Spectre x64

“We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the day and night to visit violence on those who would do us harm”.