Sign in to follow this  
Epelon2001

Cannot find fsx

Hello Everyone

I just bought the J41 for steam. When I install, it says "Installation cannot continue. Your registry does not show a valid FSX installation location.

It worked fine when i installed my 737s.

Any ideas?

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hang on, the J41 has a Steam installer?  You are using FSX:SE, correct?  If so, you may want to rethink the install.  According to PMDG's website, it is for FSX, not FSX:SE, unless there is another way to install it, but I doubt it.  So far, the 737 and 777 are the only ones that have triple installers (FSX Boxed, FSX:SE, and P3D)

-Jim

I just bought the J41 for steam. When I install, it says "Installation cannot continue. Your registry does not show a valid FSX installation location.

It worked fine when i installed my 737s.

Hey Jesse,

As mentioned on the product page, and the store page, the J41 is not directly Steam compatible. There are some on the forum who have gotten it to work there, I believe, but we did not make it to be specifically Steam compatible (it came out 5ish years before Steam was even a thing).

ok,

the operation center did have J41 - fsx and J41 - fsx:se so I just assumed the page was not updated.