Sign in to follow this  
gpbarth

RAAS Error

I am running FSX/SE exclusively, nothing else on my machine. I recently updated my 777 FS2Crew, which was running nicely as it was. First messages I started getting when I booted FSX was a warning that my RAAS was out of date and did I want to update it. Now, I never purchased a stand-alone RAAS software, and it came as part of the 777 FS2Crew. When I said yes, it crashed. Next time, and subsequently several times after, I said no and FSX loaded as usual.

NOw I ma getting a warning that says there is a problem with RAAS, and if I continue to load it, there will be problems - do I want to try and load it, or skip it. So I skip it and all runs okay. I'd like to get rid of these warnings altogether, so what's going on, and how can I fix it?

-= Gary Barth =-

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg