Sign in to follow this  
kierano

Orbx Vector and P3dv3

Hi everyone,

I've just installed p3dv3 along with the various add ons that I was running in fsx. Everything is going smoothly, but for some unbeknownst reason I cannot see orbx vector lights in the sim. I get an error in the log when exiting p3d which states that it failed to load orbx lights.

Any ideas? Unfortunately I'm using my phone to post, so don't have the actual wording of the error log to paste in.

And ALL of the FSX add-ons that you installed in P3D v3 had an installer for v3? If NOT thats your problem.  :smile:

Jack

the Swede in Spain

Hello Kierano.  Did you make sure that you are using V3 compatible Ortbx Installers?    You might encounter problems Using the old Orbtx Ad On's. 

If you have not done this already, sign up to the FTX Forums were you will find a list of V3 compatible Orbtx Installers,  and loads of other Orbtx information and goodies 

Main page http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/

V3 Orbtx compatible scenery releases  http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/forum/77-release-announcements/

Like i said you will need an account to view 

I have only installed add ons that have a V3 installer - it's beyond my comfort levels to attempt it any other way!  Alas, I still can't seem to get Vector road lights working.

Transpires that ftx central needed updating. All sorted now! Just to sort out the poor fps with aerosoft airbus and I'll be happy!

Transpires that ftx central needed updating. All sorted now! Just to sort out the poor fps with aerosoft airbus and I'll be happy!

Also did you update to the new scenery library 151108? you must do this after every install.