Sign in to follow this  
carlito777

FS2Crew Majestic Q400 for P3Dv3

Hi Bryan,

is there any news on FS2Crew for the Majestic Q400 in P3Dv3? As with the Airbus and the PMDGs, I just hate to fly the Q400 without the help of my co-pilot... ;-)

Thanks and regards

Carlo

i7-10700K@5.0GHz ∣ Asus ROG Strix Gaming Z490-E Gaming ∣ 32Gb@3600MHz ∣ AMD Radeon 6900 XT

Hi Bryan,

is there any news on FS2Crew for the Majestic Q400 in P3Dv3? As with the Airbus and the PMDGs, I just hate to fly the Q400 without the help of my co-pilot... ;-)

Thanks and regards

Carlo

I have not flown in my Q400 at all since the voice control version of FS2Crew has come out, and I wont as long as there is not button version. The sophistication of the Majestic Q400 requires an FS2Crew utility to realistically fly it. I'm having too much fun flying with NGX and 777LR with my button versions of FS2Crew, to even bother upgrading to the Q400 pro.

Yes FS2Crew utilities are that good! If there were no such thing as a button version of FS2Crew for the LDS767, NGX, and 777 then I would never have bought FS2Crew in the first place.

However, if a button version for the Q400 is released then I will upgrade to the pro version and enjoy it. The voice control option is not an option for me.   

However, if a button version for the Q400 is released then I will upgrade to the pro version and enjoy it. The voice control option is not an option for me.   

Another user here that can only do button versions. Looks like the Q400 still stays in the hanger.