Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

[25NOV15] PMDG 747-400 Queen of the Skies II - VC Preview!

Robert,

I have messaged you a couple of times about the next version of the 747 QOS and have not heard back from you. I understand you are busy and appreciate that.

Thank you.

Randy Smith

Intel I7 6700 4.0 CPU Western Digital Caviar 1TB SATA 6.0Gb/s Hard Drive  16GB DDR4 Crucial RAM. Corsair 750 Watt PSU.

EVGA NVIDIA GTX1080 FTW GPU

I have messaged you a couple of times about the next version of the 747 QOS and have not heard back from you. I understand you are busy and appreciate that.

Randy,

The only way to get in contact with us is via support. Please see the note in his signature line:

"*Please note that I am unable to read/respond to forum private messages from non-admins.  If you are a user/customer and require my attention, please reach out via http://support.precisionmanuals.com and one of the tech will get back to you, or forward your item along to me as appropriate.  Thank you for your understanding!"

Kyle Rodgers

Ah. Just wrote a post that contained a name beginning with J and ending in S, with ESU in the middle.

It got censored :D

That's the funniest thing I've ever seen, and I've completely forgotten why I was even posting. Sorry everyone :)

Happy C h r i s t m a s...

I know we cannot ask about ETA or price, but just want to know if you guys are at least considering giving a discount to existing 747 v1 owners.. I don't need to know how much discount, but if there's going to be a discount or not.. I just bought the V1 in 2015, so buying the V2 again in 2016 for the full price is going to be hard on my pocket.. 

Cheers,

Vinod Kumar.

Vinod Kumar

i9 10900K 5.3 Ghz, RTX 3090, 32GB RAM, Win 10 Pro.

Alpha-Yoke, Bravo-Throttles, ThrustMaster-Sidestick & Quadrant, TM-Rudder, LG 32" 1080p.

Vinod,

First: Thank you for being a PMDG customer- we do appreciate it.

With respect to offering a discount on the new 747:  We do not intend to offer any discounted pricing, as this is a ground-up rewrite of the 747 that will includes significantly more detail, greater accuracy, far more options and realism than our 10.5 year old 747-400 v1.0.  If this were just a minor product upgrade, then perhaps we might consider such a program- but it really is something entirely new.  The difference between this and the old product is night and day...

• Upvote 3

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com