Sign in to follow this  
jpi19

Load manager

I have installed the V1.7 version and the newly load manager. So far everything is O.K except the load manager which does not work.

I cannot load PAX, Fuel, and I am wondering if it is supposed to be fully functional in V1.7. Would be great if someone could shed some

light on this.

Jean-Pierre

My guess...Would be that you missed "XMLTools 2.0 Installer" when you installed it?

Working fine for me.

I have run the XML Tools 2.0 installer right after V1.7 executable and installation was completed and confirmed.

I may need to remove the aircraft from FSX and start again, or I have a corrupted file, or a file is missing somewhere.

Thanks

jean-pierre

Guest BeaverDriver

Yep, I'm having the same trouble. I did run the exe file for the XML Tools after installing the aircraft (v1.7) and as you can see below, the Payload Manager is showing in the window, but there's no link to it.

Payld1.jpg

Here is a copy of the log file it makes when you install it:

XMLTools 2.0 Installer
======================
Mon Nov 30 21:15:46 2015

FSX found on this machine!!
XMLTools.dll successfully installed in FSX's main folder !!
DLL.XML found !!
XMLTools entry added !!
DLL_XMLTools.bak successfully created !!
DLL.XML successfully updated!!

-End of process-

Note also there are no values in the fuel tanks, even though my batteries and inverters are on. I loaded the aircraft and got the request to run the DLL file as explained in the installation directions and of course accepted it. When the payload manager failed, I closed the sim and rebooted the computer, but that made no change.

One thing I'm wondering is that I do not have FSX installed into the default location on the computer. It's installed onto a totally different HD. I'm also not getting the radar to work, so I'm wondering if both these things could be related to that?

Any ideas please?

Thanks much.

I wonder why your panels are see thru? So far most customers having no issues. Not sure what you did i suggest starting over. After you remove the product check to see if the aircraft folder i gone or remove it as you may have left over files. One of the panel name got changed.

Guest BeaverDriver

Ahh, that's better. I have not been removing the previous version prior to installing the latest. Is that something I should be doing? I followed your instructions and removed the old folder once the aircraft was removed using the "Add or Remove Programs", then reinstalled the aircraft. The Payload Manager now works fine. I still couldn't get the fuel to show on the Options panel so I switched on the batteries, and still no go. However, I quickly flipped the fuel transfer button and then the fuel showed up fine on that as well. So all seems good now. See pic below:

Payld2.jpg

You'll notice they are still see-through. They always have been on system with every aircraft version from the start (the MU2, 441 and 402 are as well). I'm not sure why either, but I just assumed that's the way they were designed.

I'm certain that this issue was limited to a very few of us as we've not seen many postings on here about this problem (or many others for that matter). Not to worry - I seriously doubt this would scare anyone away. I've been highly recommending the Lear on the forum I normally hang out at, and this problem hasn't changed anything that way. Even if we couldn't get it working, it wasn't going to diminish my enjoyment of the airplane. After all, it's "Flight Simulator", not "Payload Manager Simulator" :wink: .

Thanks very much for the help. Much appreciated!

Glenn

Woring here after installing the XML.

BTW, I feel like there is not too mutch advice about the XML in the media avilable(Except for here) i think...  :wink:

Raphael Chacón

158745.png

FLYSIMWARE-SM#1378797 RXP750-#1533812 RXP530-#1526291 RXP430-#1543520 

FS2C #43560 #52175 #68068 #68152 #69299 #71201 #72243 #105040 SM#1325481

PMDG #60260 #73469 #144746 #194702 #196953 #230831 #236231 #251801 #266742 #336381  #397556

Guest BeaverDriver

There's a pretty good PDF file with it, but you really don't need to know that much. It's one of those tools that goes in and you forget about it. It works in the background so there's nothing you need to do with it once it's in.

Beaver i wonder why you do have see thru panels. Does the GPS panel do this? Also you still have not shown the payload window open. Close panel 1 and on the aircraft options panel press the payload manager section and the new window will appear on the left. 

And for the fuel displays they do not need anything to turn them on they are always on in my sim and for others. Turning on a fuel switch means you updated your sim. So again i think your sim has major bugs including not updating.

Make sure your using the latest patch if you use the VAS patch and make sure you use the latest radar options file as the old one will no longer use those panel configs. We now do not supply panel configs but have instructions how to add a custom radar to the panel. This works for more products and you never need to download a new version. The radar options is now updated for the last time.