Sign in to follow this  
Guest Ken_Salter

Save Eric Lunston!

You might find it funny if it was not directed at your company. He had a special *thing* for Active Sky and PMDG that he spent alot of time talking about and always in a negative light. All one has to do is do a search on his past posts and see what appears his agenda was. While technically he did not break the forum rules in his previous posts, he sure spent a lot of time stiring up arguments. When I told Tom to tell him to lay off me since he replyed daily in the PMDG forum right after my posts that had nothing to do with a certain other sim he would not leave me alone. Tom told me that Eric was not doing anything worth banning or removing his post regardless if he was engaging in behavior "I felt" was harassment. So, since Tom warned me not to post in like manner or I would find myself banned, I believe this same warning might have been given to Eric and maybe he choose to ignore this warning. One thing is for sure, Tom certainly does not take banning lightly so I repect Avsim's choice in this matter. Best Wishes,[h4]Randy J. Smith[/h4][h3]P M D G's 747-400[/h3][h4]coming to a runway near you[/h4][/font color]Caution! Not a real pilot, but do play one on TV ;-)AMD 64 3200+ | ASUS KV8 DELUXE | GFORCE 5700 ULTRA @535/1000 | Maxtor 6Y080M0 SATA 80 GIG | 512 DDR 400 | Windows Xp Pro | Windows Xp Pro 64 |

Actually it was probably Eric Lunston's funniest post. Too bad that probably his intentions were far from 'pure'. I followed last 30 days (or so) of his activity here and 90% of his posts had a 'snake' behind them. When he was not trying to be so funny he lied through his teeth. Whether his real name is Eric Lunston was even under suspicion. Some (many) agree with me. No, I am not shedding any tears for him. *:-*Michael J.

>Personally, I totally agree with the banning. Not only was>the post both pointless and weak in the humor dept., but it>was also pretty obviously intended to start a fire.Lock and ban this post too then.This is getting really old guys.Tom, please do us the pleasure......XP Home SP1Asus P4P800-SE Intel 3.0GHZDDR 400 D/C 2x512MBGeForce FX 5700 256MB (56.72)SB AudigyMSFF2 & X45 throttleSee you in the fence...CYYZ

Guest Edam

Indeed, John. Take a look at the posters who disagree vs. those that do agree with his banning. That was a little quick on the trigger, Allensworth.And Skorna? We're all impressed that you know something that we don't, but your post was meaningless.

Guest Edam

Perfect example. See above.

Guest Ken_Salter

I have moved and locked this thread for what I can only hope are obvious reasons.