Sign in to follow this  
warbirds

Thinking of buying but have a few questions

I am thinking of buying the FS2Crew for the 737 and would like to know if the copilot would do things like set baro, flaps, trim, radios and other minor things such as the Aerosoft bus does?

What all will the crew do or take over from the load?

Paul Grubich 2017 - Professional texture artist painting virtual aircraft I love.
Be sure to check out my aged cockpits for the A2A B-377, B-17 and Connie at Flightsim.com and Avsim library

i-5vbvgq6-S.png

I am thinking of buying the FS2Crew for the 737 and would like to know if the copilot would do things like set baro, flaps, trim, radios and other minor things such as the Aerosoft bus does?

What all will the crew do or take over from the load?

It's complex to describe.  He does things in a realistic way.

Best thing to do is read the manuals (especially the tutorials) via here:

http://www.support.fs2crew.com/help/manuals/#pageid=pmdg_737_ngx_reboot

There are also lots of videos on YouTube.

Cheers,

Thank   you very much but could you give me a yes or no answer please? I have a busy day and want to know these things before the sale is off. Does FS2Crew manage systems like the Aerosoft bus crew does?

• Upvote 1

Paul Grubich 2017 - Professional texture artist painting virtual aircraft I love.
Be sure to check out my aged cockpits for the A2A B-377, B-17 and Connie at Flightsim.com and Avsim library

i-5vbvgq6-S.png

Thank   you very much but could you give me a yes or no answer please? I have a busy day and want to know these things before the sale is off. Does FS2Crew manage systems like the Aerosoft bus crew does?

It's Yes and No.  The FS2Crew First officer controls all areas that fall under his area of responsibility in the cockpit.  As the Capt and Pilot Flying, you are still responsible for those areas in the cockpit that fall under your area of responsibility.

But that varies from SOP to SOP.  FS2Crew includes 3 different SOP sets, and every airline does things their own way.

Thanks,,,looking at the tutorial the Capt (me) must do the things in red - do I physically do them or do I press the button and they are auto done along with the voice over ?

i-5vbvgq6-S.png

Thanks again,,one more question; can the checklist start anywhere,,,meaning can I start the checklist and FS2Crew when I have the 737 set to start with engines running and ready for takeoff - or do I have to always start FS2Crew from the beginning?

i-5vbvgq6-S.png

Thanks again,,one more question; can the checklist start anywhere,,,meaning can I start the checklist and FS2Crew when I have the 737 set to start with engines running and ready for takeoff - or do I have to always start FS2Crew from the beginning?

You don't need to start from the beginning.

You can manually advance the FS2Crew mode to any desired phase during flight (ready for takeoff, before taxi, etc), and start from there.

Cheers,