Sign in to follow this  
PDX Flyer

Majestic Q400 vs. PMDG 737NGX (Which easier to master)

Is there any way that the Forum Administrator can change the name of this post to something like "Majestic Q400 vs. PMDG 737NGX and others (which is easier to master)".  I added the "and others".

This might help folks in the future find the real content, which has grown considerably to planes other than the Q400 or the 737NGX.   I think this post is invaluable not only to myself, but to other non-pilots looking to learn the more complex Commercial jets.

Once again, thanks for all your replies.

Yes, the QW757 is probably the simplest of them all. But it's missing some features such as climb VNAV and it's a bit dated now (both the sim model and reality).

The QW757 does have VNAV.  Maybe you were thinking of the Just Flight Freemium (which does lack VNAV).

David Norman Paul

"Climb VNAV", the QW757 will not recognise climb restrictions, unlike the real aircraft. I am aware it has functional VNAV in the descent

ckyliu, proud supporter of ViaIntercity.com. i5 12400F, 32GB, GTX980, more in "About me" on my profile. 

support1.jpg