Sign in to follow this  
Joseph29

A new helicopter being developed for FS9

I was over at Hovercontrol.com and saw that there is a EC-155 helicopter being developed for FS9. It looks like it is coming along very nicely. Here is the link to the thread.

http://www.hovercontrol.com/cgi-bin/ib3/ikonboard.cgi?s=af1653ba13ff6ce2e4482847e4660460;act=ST;f=1;t=13332

It's nice to see someone developing planes (in this case a helicopter) for FS9. It seem almost everyone stopped making planes and helicopter for FS9.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Very nice to see, especially a helo... mind you, it's been in the cooker for many years (2008)!

Very nice to see, especially a helo... mind you, it's been in the cooker for many years (2008)!

True, but look at the last page. The developer posted new screenshots just yesterday (Dec 6th 2015)

Yes I did see...

He suspect he may have upgraded the model detailing over the years, the 2008 version would not stand up today!

Anyone ever presuming to go "Ho Hum, another FS9 model" should read a few progress pages in the above link. Those guys deal with so many issues we do not know about, how about this for a bit of casual conversation:

I receive DRAW_TRI_BEGIN(2): Macro Called From...

I've been searching and it seems that Makemodel.exe and/or BGLC_9 can't handle my main rotor animation

They chip away, and make it work... 

Fantastic looking model, how nice to know there is another FS9 goodie down the road!