Sign in to follow this  
riccardo74

A new maddog for FSXSE/P3D would be still possible?

Altough I am a registered flythemadog forum user I can't post there and I don't know why, and am aware that this question should be posted on their forum....

Anyway does someone know if a project for new "revisited" vc and external model is still active, in line with graphic "state of the art"?

I love this aircraft and it a shame that there isn't nowadays an updated version for a VC and external model. I think that most of the code for the systems is already compatible, perhaps with a few tips; so it would be enough to revisit the vc and maybe the external model. So....

Would you like an updated verison of this aircraft?

• Upvote 1

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I've tried to get on their forums as well.  The only time I actually heard from someone is when I expressed interest in buying the game.

Unfortunately the stark reality is this:  I currently fly the MD 82/83.  The company has indicated they will be gone by 2017.  Leonardo did a good job with the model.  I fire it up whenever I have training in the near future. 

I don't think a developer is going to improve anything where the base product is going to be retired in the next few years.

Its a shame really great systems hopefully something happens and get its well deserved update in the future.

I agree. During my last training event I was asked, "If you loose all electrical power, how will you.........?" I answered, "By moving the handle." This is the only plane I know where there is a cable and pulley system to operate everything.