Sign in to follow this  
ramprat

Shared cockpit?

Hi all,

In the product description a "shared cockpit" is mentioned.  I couldn't find anything about it in the manual.  Anyone know anything about this feature?

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Bill,

I'm not familiar with this developer... are they basically re-packaged default aircraft, or do they contain an FMS?

If it's merely re-packaged aircraft using default gauges (even if they look different) then they are likely MSFS Shared Cockpit capable.  There is a world of difference between MSFS shared cockpit and third party shared cockpit aircraft. 

Just in case you're interested, there is a forum here on AVSIM for shared cockpit.

Best wishes.

Thank you Dave.  I'll check it out.

Bill,

I'm not familiar with this developer... are they basically re-packaged default aircraft, or do they contain an FMS?

If it's merely re-packaged aircraft using default gauges (even if they look different) then they are likely MSFS Shared Cockpit capable.  There is a world of difference between MSFS shared cockpit and third party shared cockpit aircraft. 

Just in case you're interested, there is a forum here on AVSIM for shared cockpit.

Best wishes.

Thank you Dave.  I'll check out the forum.