nas15.jpg

nas16.jpg

nas17.jpg

nas18.jpg

nas19.jpg

nas20.jpg

Thanks for viewing!

• Upvote 1

Super snaps HL!  Did you have time to visit the country music hall of fame while you were there :wink:

Chris Sunseri

Great shots!  I live .5 nm south of KGSO, and have family in BNA... lovely flight!  Looks pretty close to my RW flights on the same route.

Thanks for sharing.

Colors look vibrant!

I wonder if you can buy one state...and if that state wipes out all ORBX airports, or do they overlay the scenery where they should?

I'm interested in the newly released 4X resolution state of Massachusetts.

Post Edit: Ok...been reading further across the Net.  I just need to know one thing...CAN I buy just the one state...and CAN I run it will all my other ORBX files intact for everything beyond the state's borders......what I mean by this...is it will be ok, to lose all ORBX content for the state of Massachusetts, and can experience this hi res for that state alone. Can this be done?

Super snaps HL!  Did you have time to visit the country music hall of fame while you were there :wink:

Thanks for commenting!....got a date with Taylor Swift!

Great shots!  I live .5 nm south of KGSO, and have family in BNA... lovely flight!  Looks pretty close to my RW flights on the same route.

Thanks for sharing.

Thank you for commenting because all over the world people comment about their experience with my photoscenery locations including Yemen and Sahara desert.

Colors look vibrant!

I wonder if you can buy one state...and if that state wipes out all ORBX airports, or do they overlay the scenery where they should?

I'm interested in the newly released 4X resolution state of Massachusetts.

Post Edit: Ok...been reading further across the Net.  I just need to know one thing...CAN I buy just the one state...and CAN I run it will all my other ORBX files intact for everything beyond the state's borders......what I mean by this...is it will be ok, to lose all ORBX content for the state of Massachusetts, and can experience this hi res for that state alone. Can this be done?

Yes, ORBX airports are compatible with MSE, I have many, they must be turned on before FSX loads regions and or FTX Global.

It's also possible to use ORBX object models and animations at non Orbx airports

MSE usually runs at about 55fps at full max-out image quality and LOD 9.5.

MSE requires about 160mb/s thruput from storage and a single 7200rpm HDD can only get about 80mb/s(blurries)....I use intel RAID.

Photoscenery has massive file size, 48 states needs about 2TB

HLJAMES

Thank you for commenting because all over the world people comment about their experience with my photoscenery locations including Yemen and Sahara desert.

Yes, ORBX airports are compatible with MSE, I have many, they must be turned on before FSX loads regions and or FTX Global.

It's also possible to use ORBX object models and animations at non Orbx airports

MSE usually runs at about 55fps at full max-out image quality and LOD 9.5.

MSE requires about 160mb/s thruput from storage and a single 7200rpm HDD can only get about 80mb/s(blurries)....I use intel RAID.

Photoscenery has massive file size, 48 states needs about 2TB

HLJAMES

So, if I read this right...that I can have ORBX airports or free-ware ORBX airport in Massy, and they will over-lay the MSE4?

I also have 10,000 RPM WD Velociraptors in my system, so throughput will be no problem. They are screamingly, fast....and I think that I would like the 13 New England states as my photoscenery to fly over....very scenic...great coastlines, and harbors, etc.  I have adopted Boston, as my second home, away from home. One of the best cities on the planet!  Thanks HL for the info.

Post Edit:  So...I just install let's say Massachusetts, it will install into my scenery lib...and the next time I seek to go to KBOS, it will be seen, MSE 4, right? If I then zoom over to New Hampshire, ORBX Global will load in...with no crashes?  Is this correct?

HLJAMES

Of course the man with the best screenshots out there would would get lucky and find a hot chick B)

Chris Sunseri

So, if I read this right...that I can have ORBX airports or free-ware ORBX airport in Massy, and they will over-lay the MSE4?

I also have 10,000 RPM WD Velociraptors in my system, so throughput will be no problem. They are screamingly, fast....and I think that I would like the 13 New England states as my photoscenery to fly over....very scenic...great coastlines, and harbors, etc.  I have adopted Boston, as my second home, away from home. One of the best cities on the planet!  Thanks HL for the info.

Post Edit:  So...I just install let's say Massachusetts, it will install into my scenery lib...and the next time I seek to go to KBOS, it will be seen, MSE 4, right? If I then zoom over to New Hampshire, ORBX Global will load in...with no crashes?  Is this correct?

Exactly....ORBX airports, FLY Tampa airports, Aerosoft airports and Aerosoft US Cities will over-lay MSE

When you fly from Massy to another state you will see where the photoscenery ends and any other scenery begins,

MSE is a volume producer, they do not have the quality standards of France VFR or VFR Generation x.

Nice landscapes,colors and shots!

Appreciate the comment!

HLJAMES

Will MSE work with P3D3?  Very nice scenery, if I remember there are no seasons just Summer.

Regards

Lamar Wright

Will MSE work with P3D3?  Very nice scenery, if I remember there are no seasons just Summer.

MSEs website lists P3D2.xx, Summer only no night lighting it requires massive amounts of high performance storage. Thanks to hard working technicians all over the world we can explore the real world instead of phoney texturized poligons!

HLJAMES