Sign in to follow this  
G-YMML1

Is anyone here using Logitech G930 Headset with P3D v3.0 (not 2.5)?

Just curious if you're experiencing problems with getting multiple sound channels simultaneously, for example P3D + RC4 + LiveATC. I'm having pretty weird issues I had never had with either FS2004, P3D 2.5 - I can hear either P3D internal sounds, such as FS2Crew, but not external sounds such as RC4 or LiveATC or any Youtube or Netflix sounds. The latter go through REALTEK soundcard somehow, but not through Logitech headset (Logitech uses it's own drivers). 

Ran out of options to solve the issue.

Thanks

if using a version of windows check out (control panel-sound ) and select where you want to sounds to go ,direct them to your headphones,

if using a version of windows check out (control panel-sound ) and select where you want to sounds to go ,direct them to your headphones,

Could you please elaborate more on details? In Windows Sound Set-up I have G930 selected as primary default device. That's all.

Could you please elaborate more on details? In Windows Sound Set-up I have G930 selected as primary default device. That's all.

Usually the Realtek card would be the default primary playback device and the G930 would be the default communications playback device.

gb.

YSSY. Win 10, 6700K@4.8, Corsair H115i Cooler, RTX 4070Ti, 32GB G.Skill Trident Z F4-3200, Samsung 960 EVO M.2 256GB, ASUS Maximus VIII Ranger, Corsair HX850i 850W, Thermaltake Core X31 Case, Samsung 4K 65" TV.

Hey. I also have the G930 and did not experience any issues until now?

Can you be more specific what exactly you are doing?

1) Go here ftp://ftp.logitech.com//pub/techsupport/gaming/ and download lgs840.exe or if you have a 64-bit Operating System download lgs840_x64.exe
2) Exit LGS from the System Tray.
3) Uninstall LGS
4) Go to "C:\Users\%USER%\AppData\Local\" and delete the Logitech folder (now you can navigate inside and try to just delete the settings.json but you have to do it after uninstalling, or else the uninstall will create a new one.)
5) Open Device Manager (Start > Control Panel > System and Maintenance > Click Device Manager)
6) Expand Sound, video and game controllers
7) Right click "Logitech G35 Headset" or "Logitech G930 Headset"
8) Click Uninstall
9) You should now be prompted to restart your system.
10) Once restarted, unplug your headset from the USB port and install the lgs840.exe or lgs840_x64.exe
11) Plug in headset and test out.

1) Go here ftp://ftp.logitech.com//pub/techsupport/gaming/ and download lgs840.exe or if you have a 64-bit Operating System download lgs840_x64.exe

2) Exit LGS from the System Tray.

3) Uninstall LGS

4) Go to "C:\Users\%USER%\AppData\Local\" and delete the Logitech folder (now you can navigate inside and try to just delete the settings.json but you have to do it after uninstalling, or else the uninstall will create a new one.)

5) Open Device Manager (Start > Control Panel > System and Maintenance > Click Device Manager)

6) Expand Sound, video and game controllers

7) Right click "Logitech G35 Headset" or "Logitech G930 Headset"

8) Click Uninstall

9) You should now be prompted to restart your system.

10) Once restarted, unplug your headset from the USB port and install the lgs840.exe or lgs840_x64.exe

11) Plug in headset and test out.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH....Yes, 8.40 drivers did the magic - the problem is gone. I have no idea why more recent drivers, 8.5 and later, do not work with v3.0.

Truly Christmas present for me.

Best Regards

Dmitriy