Jump to content

Sign in to follow this  
olspsd08

737 Immersion....One word!

Recommended Posts

Outstanding!!! You all at FSFX did an awesome job. Flew around just to test out the effect on P3Dv3 and i can't wait for your next product. Happy Holidays and Amazing work.


rb_banner_driver.png        ugcx_banner.png

Olisa "Ols" Achonye  

USN/USAF  

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I came into the forum to check on the status...had no idea it was that close to release!!  I just purchased and tried out some rainy weather takeoffs and WOW!!! This is a cool product...great job guys!!  I fly the NGX about 80% of the time.  The other 20% is the 777 so I guess I need to go get the 777 Immersion as well!!


Eric

P3D v5    i7-6700k @ 4.4 GHz, Nvidia GTX 1080ti, 32GB ddr4 RAM, 1TB EVO 850 SSD, Samsung CRG90 49", Win 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Im sure you are still hung over from 737 Immersion but was wondering. No one so far really done icing or icing conditions but after seeing the 737 i firmly believe you guys can accomplish this. Again, wishful thinking but if it is possible then i can only imagine. Happy Holidays.


rb_banner_driver.png        ugcx_banner.png

Olisa "Ols" Achonye  

USN/USAF  

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online


  • Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

    AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

    Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.
  • Donation Goals

    AVSIM's 2020 Fundraising Goal

    Donate to our annual general fundraising goal. This donation keeps our doors open and providing you service 24 x 7 x 365. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. We reset this goal every new year for the following year's goal.


    22%
    $5,550.00 of $25,000.00 Donate Now
×
×
  • Create New...