Sign in to follow this  
StoneC0ld

RTWR2016 Recruiting

And me.

( Callsign ) Craig

( Flightsim version ) FSX w/Acceleration (boxed)
( Experience in Flightsim ) Not that much lately, but I'm up for anything.
( Timezone =/- UTC ) UTC-5

Craig Taylor

Craig.png?dl=1

I'm new also, I've done a couple Saturday flights and hope to get more time in before February,  I needed to change the Duenna login so I'd like to change callsigns and make this one official.

( Callsign ) Viper
( Flightsim version ) FSX
( Experience in Flightsim ) I've been flying for a long time, but not for the race ever
( Timezone =/- UTC ) UTC -4 (Eastern)

I needed to change the Duenna login so I'd like to change callsigns and make this one official.

Deleted the first one. :)

StoneC0ld_zps439869f4.png

Declared weather:  FSX: ASN / FS9: ASE

I will have to withdraw from this. Sorry.

Sorry to hear that, If there is anything we can do to help please let us know.

spacer.png

Are you guys still recruiting? :)

(Callsign) Skinner

(Flightsim version)  FS9, FSX with acceleration pack

(Experience in Flightsim)  Flying tubeliners mainly, 211 hours on IVAO, first time RTWR'er

(Timezone ) UTC+1 

Hi Skinner,

We are yes, we can use all the help we can get. If you are available on Sunday, we have another get together for practice, that will help you get up to speed, you can find more info here : http://www.avsim.com/topic/483357-rtwr-team-meeting-discussion-practice-%E2%80%93-sunday-14-feb-1900-utc/

Glad you fly tubeliners but we usually only have a limited number of tubeliner legs, mainly fast props / warbirds if you have any of the ones on the whitelist at http://www.fsrtwrace.com/whitelist.php

The special rules for the race will be released tonight so this weekend and this coming week will be more and more activity for us to get ready, probably quite a few people on teamspeak all week, you can join in on teamspeak at ts.teamsvsim.com .

Hope to see ya there.

spacer.png

Just a heads up, I got my work schedule for this coming weekend and what we were expecting to be a one day show is turning into a 1 day tech/1 day show.  I will keep you updated but I may have very limited time Friday into Saturday for flying.  Sunday may be ok. Hopefully I can get a leg or 2 in.  I'll let you know as soon as I know.

Haven't been here or on fs for a while (got an email saying this is on) but if you're needing people I could blitz practice this week and hopefully be in good enough form to do more than 1 leg this year?

TJ_zpscc357935.png

( Callsign ) StoneC0ld / Dave
( Flightsim version ) FS9 / FSX Original
( Experience in Flightsim ) Good with anything except heli's
( Timezone =/- UTC ) UTC-6

StoneC0ld_zps439869f4.png

Declared weather:  FSX: ASN / FS9: ASE

Team Recruiting for the 2016 RTWR for new pilots is now closed.

| Windows 11 | ASUS ROG MAXIMUS Z790 HERO | i9-13900K | RTX 4090 | 64GB CORSAIR VENGEANCE DDR5 | 2TB Samsung 990 PRO M.2 | 2x 2TB Samsung 990 PRO M.2 | CORSAIR AX1600i ATX Titanium | LG C2 42 Inch 4K OLED | 

26aLetj.png