Sign in to follow this  
ega

Purchase 1st Officer traning after registration

Hello,

I created a new account under my e-mail address. Yet I didn't finalize the purchase because I had internet problems.

I tried the purchase later but I found no option than register again and obviously my e-mail was already registered. How can I purchase the course being already registered? 

Also aren´t the Aurasim subscribers entitled to a discount? The Aurasim terms and conditions lists:

• Users will receive discounts on upcoming Airline2Sim Group products.

Many thanks for the clarification of these issues.

Edmundo Azevedo

Hello,

I created a new account under my e-mail address. Yet I didn't finalize the purchase because I had internet problems.

I tried the purchase later but I found no option than register again and obviously my e-mail was already registered. How can I purchase the course being already registered? 

Also aren´t the Aurasim subscribers entitled to a discount? The Aurasim terms and conditions lists:

• Users will receive discounts on upcoming Airline2Sim Group products.

Many thanks for the clarification of these issues.

Hi Edmundo

We had a bug whereby people who created an account without purchase were then unable to buy again later, but this should now be fixed. You should be able to log in with this email and see the 'activate' page when you try to view the training videos. If you're still having trouble, please log out and try a registration and purchase with an alternative email address or please contact me personally on ben (at) airline2sim.com and I'll get it straightened out for you.

The First Officer training was originally due to be priced at $29.99 but ultimately due to too many challenges around different customer databases we decided to offer a flat price of $24.99 as realistically you'd need to have watched the Cadet course (and most likely be an Aurasim user anyway) to get the true benefit from it. We think this is a fair price, especially for even more content than the Cadet training series.

Once we integrate Aurasim into our website properly early in the New Year we will be able to tailor make special offers in a more effective way to our loyal customers.

Hope that helps ,

Ben

airline2sim_pilot_logo_360x.png?v=160882| Ben Weston www.airline2sim.com 

OK, Ben, thanks for the clarifications. The problem is that at your website there is only the option for Registration. Therefore I will use another e-mail to get the training course.

I do have the cadet training and I highly recommend it and I am sure this First Officer course will certianly be of the same (or even higher) level!  

Kind regards

Edmundo Azevedo

OK, Ben, thanks for the clarifications. The problem is that at your website there is only the option for Registration. Therefore I will use another e-mail to get the training course.

I do have the cadet training and I highly recommend it and I am sure this First Officer course will certianly be of the same (or even higher) level!  

Kind regards

No problem Edmundo. You should be able to log in using your original email and password, click on 'Training Programs' and see the option to activate the course. This will then take you to paypal. See how you get on and thanks for the kind words.

Ben,

I successfully purchased the First officer training. Thanks for your support.

Edmundo Azevedo

Great stuff as usual, I really enjoy it.

Just a not really important question : Where can I find the nice Air UK Regional repaint (G-BGJH) ?

1. A320 home cockpit (FSLabs, Skalarki), P3Dv5  Main PC : I7-12700K, GTX3080Ti

2. FSLabs A3xx, P3Dv5. Gigabyte Aorus 17G YC, I7-10700K, RTX 3080

Great stuff as usual, I really enjoy it.

Just a not really important question : Where can I find the nice Air UK Regional repaint (G-BGJH) ?

Great to hear, thanks! Check the second pinned post in the forum here for the link. Cheers.

On 12/28/2015 at 0:38 PM, Airline2Sim said:

Once we integrate Aurasim into our website properly early in the New Year we will be able to tailor make special offers in a more effective way to our loyal customers.

Has this integration taken place yet?  If so, how do I do it?  I have a username and password from an AuraSim subscription, but it doesn't seem to be the same login as needed for an Airline2Sim account.

James David Walley

Ryzen 7 7700X, 32 GB, RTX 3080

1 hour ago, JDWalley said:

Has this integration taken place yet?  If so, how do I do it?  I have a username and password from an AuraSim subscription, but it doesn't seem to be the same login as needed for an Airline2Sim account.

I'm afraid not. The Aurasim program is a complex beast and porting over all the account info into the main site has proved too problematic thus far. It's still something we'd like to achieve, however.