Sign in to follow this  
slip-stream

unstable shuddering views in VC with trackir and DHM enabled.

I have enabled track ir and run @ high priority. 18 1.00 0.75.

I have enabled DHM VC Views and ticked Vibration effects and Rotorcraft.

There are no DHM effects in game and the image flashes from one side to the other intermittent and track ir movement is very unstable. 

Please help.

Keith Sandford.

You clearly haven't set up your TrackIR interface yet. The wild movements are a give away as you now have both Opus and track trying to alter the single eye point in the sim. Please read the TrackIR set up instructions in the manual. The instructions come from TrackIR (NP) themselves. You must rename the TrackIR manifest files and update your game list etc. That's the way you tell TrackIR to NOT to connect to the sim and instead connect via its SDK interface to allow Opus to coordinate all movements. Please consult the manual for instructions.

Stephen :-)

http://www.opussoftware.co.uk/opusfsi/opusfsi_getting_started2.htm#_Toc345576870

FSX of P3D? Alternating between the two? In TIR 'Titles' has Opus FSX been assigned a profile? I experience this behaviour a little while ago. It turned out to be an 'indecision' as to which profile to use.

Plus, 'wot Stephen said'.  :smile: 

Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.

Ok I renamed the two sections as instructed and all is working fine now in FSX thanks.

Problem now is that TIR no longer works in TS2016. Do I have to rename and change back each time I use FSX?

CANCEL LAST. IT SEEMS TO WORK NOW.

Keith Sandford.

Glad to hear. You may need to check those manifest files if you ever upgrade your TrackIR software or drivers. Some report new manifest files created when they upgrade.

Stephen :-)