Sign in to follow this  
ESzczesniak

FSX Switches From Full Screen to Windowed Mode

I've had a problem recently where at certain intervals during a flight, FSX will spontaneously switch from the full screen in to the windowed mode.  I swear this must be related to a program updating in the background and I suspect ASN (only program that I regularly run with FSX), However, I can't for the life of me figure out exactly what it is.  I've been through all of the ASN settings and can't seem to find anything that sounds like the culprit form the descriptions.  Any ideas of suggestions?  Thanks for any help.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I get this very occasionally, it used to happen alot more before I updated my Saitek drivers. Do you have Saitek gear?

I get this very occasionally, it used to happen alot more before I updated my Saitek drivers. Do you have Saitek gear?

I do, although only yoke/quadrant (no panels).  I'll try updating it to see, but it seems odd since I haven't had this issue before and haven't changed any of my hardware in many years. 

I had this problem with another game. They told me it's when another program from the outside is trying to steal focus away from the one you're using. Just close everything except for FSX and you should be fine.