Sign in to follow this  
paulbakeman

Coolsky DC-9

Ok folks well in fact, after restarting my computer, it perfectly works... no more artefacts, nor navsim problem, after having moved the navigraph folder on to the P3D root folder!!!

It's marvelous! Thanks a lot to all of you :)

Well some little bad news while doing a flight...

Everything is ok, excepted that the blue square centered on the camera center is popping up from time to time... it's really strange...

I have it too, popping up from time to time.. Solution : Reload the aircraft (assign a key to reload function) and blue wall will disappear.

Mike

On 26/1/2016 at 11:17 PM, dgraham1284 said:

Unwrap the Flight1 installer. But don't install the DC-9 same as MD-80 Pro. Boot into safe mode. Install as an admin pointing it to p3d. Do NOT install any of the hot fixes. Reboot into normal windows. Fire it up. The first time it may not work. Reboot and try again. 

For when you use the DC-9,change optimized parts to 0 from 1 in the prepar3d.cfg. Otherwise you'll have strange triangle graphical anomalies.  Or if you have them, McPhats HD Cockpit Textures. 4096

I did a flight from KMCI to KORD with no issues... Not sure why is going on in your end. 

Hi..excuse me for the one year later question :)

I have tried to install the Super 80 Pro in P3 V3.4 following your advice..the plane loads normally but then freezes every 2 or 3 seconds

I have installed also the SP1 and SP2 but not the hotfixes

Thanks

Hello!, im sorry to revive this thread but did anybody got this plane running OK on P3D v3? I recently migrated to Prepar3D v3 and tried to install this bird on the sim, however, im getting some graphical errors (along with some other minor ones like the parking brake not engaging), when flying near the coast i see the water reflections flickering and it corresponds to a blue artifact which also flickers seen on the virtual cockpit when you turn the view to either side, left or right, the artifact is right in the middle of the screen dividing it in half.