Sign in to follow this  
Skyseek

Flight Planning Software

I fly the Flight 1 ATR-7200 and I am looking for Flight Planning software that will be able to export to the Flight 1 ATR FMC

If you import the standard FSX generated flight plan, you still have to manually update the FMC..

PFPX seems to be the Cadillac of the Flight Planning software choices.  It may be overkill and also a little too complicated, at least initially.... Although I would like to  strive to be as realistic as possible.

Any ideas? 

Thanks!

I fly the Flight 1 ATR-7200 and I am looking for Flight Planning software that will be able to export to the Flight 1 ATR FMC

If you import the standard FSX generated flight plan, you still have to manually update the FMC..

PFPX seems to be the Cadillac of the Flight Planning software choices.  It may be overkill and also a little too complicated, at least initially.... Although I would like to  strive to be as realistic as possible.

Any ideas? 

Thanks!

Ideal flight would work great

http://www.codelegend.com/idealflight/default.htm

More info on format 

http://atr.flight1.net/forums/topic1668_page1.html

Rich Sennett

Thanks for the replies.  Just wondering if anyone has actually loaded a SimBrief Flight Plan to the Flight One ATR  FMC?

Just wondering if the FSX Flight Plan file was complete enough.

Thanks!