Sign in to follow this  
Dillon1431

Ultimate traffic

Hi, I currently use Ultimate traffic two and there is an annoying issue that I've come across. First there are only general aviation aircraft, even when I change the schedule to weekly and install everything.2 in the actual desktop app there is nothing that says commercial aircraft when I open it up. 4 when I use vatsim and try to match the models up without, I get about 10,000 errors. Please Help

Dillon Lifrieri

Currently use p3d V3.1 and use the migration tool to open up the desktop ultimate traffic app.

Dillon Lifrieri

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

HI Dillon,

I believe the commercial traffic is enabled by default after an install - however - when you open the app the very first screen that comes up has two choices - one to set the level of commercial traffic - the other to set the level of GA traffic... Once you move the slider - you have to click the button to apply your changes...

I use it with P3Dv3.1 and used the migration tool to install it - I don't have FSX loaded so I leave the Migration Tool enabled all the time... I've made many changes without a problem - I've swapped out most of the GA models for the ORBX AI Aircraft - all good...

Have you looked around a bunch - I kow even at maxed it seems I have far far less traffic than I did in FS9 with WOA - but it is thereI...

Regards,

Scott

Thanks Scott, but I also get two error messages when I open up the app, something at something being at Zero. I know not a lot of info but I have no idea what a slider is

Dillon Lifrieri

Thanks Scott, but I also get two error messages when I open up the app, something at something being at Zero. I know not a lot of info but I have no idea what a slider is

Dillon Lifrieri

You'll get a better response here.