Sign in to follow this  
sarp_79

FS9 aircraft preview invisible on windows 10

Hi guyz !

Having upgraded to windows 10, all seemed to work fine with running FS9 except for the aircraft preview window on FS9 main start menu.

It is currently a whole black screen as shown in the screenshot below, any ideas how I can revert the functioning aircraft preview on windows 10 ?

Thanks in advance.

Sarpis

fs9_aircraft_preview.jpg

Try pressing alt+enter keys and see if that gives you what you are looking for.  To tors: you might be right that win7 is better for fs9, but you are missing three generations of other improvements by going back.  Really the only problem with Win10 and fs9 is the need to use a no cd crack, and using that is a big improvement also IMO.

Try pressing alt+enter keys and see if that gives you what you are looking for.  To tors: you might be right that win7 is better for fs9, but you are missing three generations of other improvements by going back.  Really the only problem with Win10 and fs9 is the need to use a no cd crack, and using that is a big improvement also IMO.

The biggest reason that I went back to Win7 was that I wasn´t able to use LevelD in Win10, that panel operation is one of the best in Fs2004. I many ways I like Win10 but I have another computer for that system.

Do you remember where you had FS9 installed in windows 10 so it did not work ?

nebojsa

thanks forkedtail, your tip worked as a magic. just altering the dark full-window fs9 menu down to a tinier fs9 frame with active aircraft preview.