Sign in to follow this  
N987PL

FSUIPC for PFC Throttle Quadrant

Can anyone help with the correct settings in FSUIPC for Pitch Control with the PFC Throttle Quadrant?  I've tried deleting axis', manually inputting values into the FSUIPC.ini, etc. and I can't get the travel correct for either axis or configured for the stops and feather.  Any help would be appreciated.....I'm close to pulling what little hair I have out!

I have Throttle 1, 2 and Mixture 1,2 configured correctly but for some reason PItch won't work correctly.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Can anyone help with the correct settings in FSUIPC for Pitch Control with the PFC Throttle Quadrant?  I've tried deleting axis', manually inputting values into the FSUIPC.ini, etc. and I can't get the travel correct for either axis or configured for the stops and feather.  Any help would be appreciated.....I'm close to pulling what little hair I have out!

I have Throttle 1, 2 and Mixture 1,2 configured correctly but for some reason PItch won't work correctly.

You'll get a better response from FSUIPC Forum here.

I have mine calibrated using the PFC setup.  I have a single engine but have throttle, prop RPM and mixture all working smoothly

Tom